Friday, September 30, 2011

Ready to Fight!!

We are back in the ring and ready to fight again!!! Matt started chemo today and he is not feeling bad at all. In fact he is acting a little silly.....I think it is the effects of the steroids which can make you nervous feeling and a little "high"!! Ha Ha!!

I am feeling better after ranting and raving for a while and after talking with the counselor they have here at the cancer center. I am going to try very hard to live in the present and not dwell on a future that I can't control. My mantra will be, "don't worry, be happy!" These were Brittani's first words because when she was little she heard this song many times and I guess she must have really liked it so instead of mommy or daddy, her first words were these. These are words for me to live by right now. Matt and I have taken care of all of the things we can for Plan B or "worst case scenario", and now there is nothing more we can do except be positive and fight!

Thank you all again for your love, encouragement, prayers, thoughts, etc!!

1 comment:

  1. Matt and each of you continue to be in our prayers. Warmest wishes.

    ReplyDelete